sábado, 8 de enero de 2011

365 days / 365 photos

1/365



I am still alive!! Sorry that I've let this blog go a bit, with my last update in October..oh dear.

However that is all to change as I will be updating here EVERY DAY. Yes, thats right everyday.
I started a 365 project for 2011. I will take one photo for every day of the year, where ever and what ever I am doing to document my life a bit more in my favourite medium, photography. There will be no theme to this other than my daily surroundings. I find it quite interesting to peek into others lives and see what they see.
I shall be updating this blog every day with the 365 photos so be sure to keep checking, or add it to your readers!

I also have some big news coming, and many future projects planned so just pop back soon to find out what.

Happy new year!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario