viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Borja's book club

Ok so I thought that I would review yet another one of my books that belong in my book collection...

Castilla y Leon
Castilla y Leon
Castilla y Leon
Castilla y Leon

Introducing a book that is quite dear to me: Castilla y Leon. .Un cierto Paisaje.
I spent my summers in a small village in Castilla Y Leon, a village right on the border of Spain and Portugal. These photos take me back to those times and memories. The desolate but peaceful landscape, beautiful greens and mountainous ranges.
I am taking a road trip out there in just under a month and can't wait to get on out there with my camera. These photos are a massive inspiration to me, I love the stillness of them. Having all of these images in book form is nice, like having postcards depicting my memories of this tranquil, simple rugged land.
For past pictures of my trips to "The Village" please check out this gallery on my website...

I also have some ideas on showing you all some "scrap-book" photos and also selling some prints...Check back soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario